Larimer County will open the High Park Fire Disaster Recovery Center on June 15 at 7 a.m. at Johnson Hall on the Colorado State University campus in Fort Collins.
The DRC, a partnership between Larimer County, the State Department of Local Affairs, and Colorado State University will provide a one-stop opportunity for victims of the High Park Fire to receive services and obtain information on County, State, and CSU services.
• Open Monday- Friday, 7 a.m.-7 p.m. and Saturday & Sunday 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
• DRC duration is guesstimated at 3-4 weeks, as needed
• DRC located at Johnson Hall, south entrance, 950 E. Drive, Fort Collins, Colorado, room #222. Directions: Driving south, just past Laurel St., on College Ave. turn right on University Ave., right on East Drive north to the parking lot directly across from Johnson Hall. Driving north, just past Prospect Road, turn left on Pitkin St., right on East Drive, north to the parking lot directly across from Johnson Hall
Kinds of services available:
• Larimer County Department of Human Services – Determines Eligibility for State and Federal Programs and temporary assistance
• Larimer County Dept. of Health & Environment – Information on clean-up/debris removal, vaccinations, air and water quality, septic systems, personal health information, and more.
• Larimer County Planning & Building Services
• Housing Counseling
• Mental Health Services
• American Red Cross
• Colorado 211
• Extension Service
• CSU Services