Debra Benton, Livermore resident and president of Benton Management Resources, is ranked number seven in the World’s Top 10 CEO Coaches according to www.topceocoaches.com . Others on the list include Ram Charan, Tony Robbins, Ken Blanchard, Tom Peters, Dr. Wayne Dyer, Nancy, Adler, Sewell Perkins, Marshall Goldsmith, and Mike Myatt.
Benton established her business in 1976, has consulted in eighteen different countries, and is the author of ten books on leadership, www.debrabenton.com the latest is “The CEO Difference: How to Climb, Crawl, and Leap Your Way to the Next Level in Your Career.”
“Clients have given me the nickname ‘CEO whisperer’ and say that I don’t just study and research leadership, but that I marinate in it,” said Benton.
Top CEO Coaches consistently monitor and rank the world’s Top CEO Coaches, and unlike many other lists, CEO Coaches ranked do not pay for listings and cannot lobby for inclusion on the World’s Top 10 CEO Coaches list.
Top CEO Coaches who compiles the list provides reference information on the most highly recognized and respected CEO coaches in the world. While there are many advisers who claim to be “CEO coaches” very few actually have the experience and track record supporting such claims.
Ranking methodology for inclusion on the list:
• More weight is given to those with active coaching/consulting practices than to those who purely possess academic credentials.
• More weight is given to those with referenceable projects and clients.
• More weight is given to those with published books.
• More weight is given to those who have a credible professional brand based upon the quality and dispersion of publications and writings.
• More weight is given to those who receive a high volume of public votes.
Top CEO Coaches is not a booking or referral service and has no connection with coaches ranked.