WAYS TO GET THE NORTH FORTY NEWS
Items 1 and 2 below are provided to our annual subscribers for the low cost of only $39 per year.
- IN THE MAIL – A printed copy of the North Forty News will be mailed to you once per month (at the beginning of the month) when you subscribe for 12 editions.
- VIA EMAIL – All North Forty News articles are emailed to our subscribers within 24 hours at no additional charge. The ad-free emails are the best way to stay current with happenings in the North Forty News coverage area without having to view them through social media, on our web site, or by waiting for your copy of the printed edition. When you sign up for a subscription you are automatically added to the subscriber email distribution list.
- FOR FREE – We make our content available in several ways at no cost (see Frequently Asked Questions below), but subscribers do get more convenient access to the North Forty News.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NORTH FORTY NEWS
The North Forty News now offers online delivery of all of its content to annual subscribers. The ad-free emails are sent each morning (at 7a MST) if new content has been posted within the past 24 hours. It’s the best way to get the most recent news right in your email inbox, while still receiving a copy of our printed edition once per month.
$39 for 12 months of the print and email editions of the North Forty News.
Pay online (form below) or Via Mail (Send a $39 check to 2601 Lemay, Ste 7 PMB 227, Fort Collins, CO 80525)
Please make sure to include your mailing address, email address and phone number on all correspondence.
*By filling out this form, you are subscribing to 12 editions of the printed version of the North Forty News. You will automatically be added to our daily email which will send you the articles we have posted within the past 24 hours. After your 12 printed editions have expired, you will be notified for renewal. Credit card information is not stored, and the form below is secure (using the Stripe Credit Card processing service).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW CAN I GET THE NORTH FORTY NEWS FOR FREE?
- ONLINE – Articles are posted to NorthFortyNews.com regularly. There is no charge to view content on our web site. Just visit regularly, and you will see fresh new content as it is posted.
- PRINT – the printed edition is delivered to more than 70 news stands throughout Larimer County once per month. For a map of locations – http://northfortynews.com/about/
- SOCIAL MEDIA – the North Forty News publishes all of its content to Facebook and Twitter as it is released. Like or Follow us and the articles will show up in your social media feeds.
WHAT IF I DON’T WANT A PRINT COPY TO BE MAILED TO ME?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org after you subscribe. We’ll make sure you aren’t on our printed version list, but you will still receive the email version.
WHAT IF I WANT TO GET THE PRINT VERSION BUT NOT THE EMAIL?
Send us an email at email@example.com after you subscribe, or simply use the “unsubscribe me” link at the bottom of the daily email. You will automatically be removed from email list.
DO I NEED TO WORRY ABOUT BEING SPAMMED AFTER I SIGN UP?
No, we do not sell or provide email addresses to third parties. Your information is safe.
HOW OFTEN WILL I GET EMAILS?
The North Forty News will send articles and content from the past 24 hours to your email address at 7am (MST) each day. You will receive one email per day with new content.
IS THERE A WAY TO VIEW NORTH FORTY NEWS CONTENT WITHOUT ADVERTISING?
Yes! The email version does not contain ads. It is a benefit of being a subscriber. Advertising is only placed in our print version and on our web site at this time.