Oct. 8 is the deadline to apply for a fall opening on one of seven Larimer County boards and commissions. New members will begin terms in December. Citizens can apply online at www.larimer.org/boards, or pick up an application at a County office; contact Michelle Bird in the Larimer County Commissioners’ Office at 970-498-7015, email@example.com for more details. A Q&A section addressing questions about serving on a county board is online at www.larimer.org/boards.
These are the seven boards with openings:
• Agricultural Advisory Board
• Estes Valley Planning Commission
• Extension Advisory Committee
• Fair Board
• Land Stewardship Advisory Board
• LaPorte Area Planning Advisory Committee
• Red Feather Lakes Planning Advisory Committee
If you would like to receive an e-mail notification any time there is an opening on a board or commission sign up at: www.larimer.org/subscriptions.cfm.