Colorado State University Extension is hosting an informational meeting for farmers, ranchers and landowners affected by the flood. Learn what financial and technical tools are available and how to get them on Oct. 31 from 1 to 4:30 p.m. at the McKee Building at The Ranch in Loveland.
The meeting will be useful for landowners and ag producers with flood-related damage to infrastructure, business and crop losses.
This Northern Colorado Flood Recovery Assistance Meeting will feature presentations from agencies and experts ready to help, including:
• USDA/Natural Resources Conservation Service
• USDA/Farm Service Agency
• CSU Extension
• Colorado Farm Bureau
• Rocky Mountain Farmers Union
• Local Food Shift Group
• Living GREEN Foundation
• Colorado Department of Agriculture
• Colorado Department of Public Health and the Environment
• Representatives from the offices of Colorado’s Congressional delegation.
For more information contact Adrian Card, CSU Extension, Boulder County at 303-678-6383 or Adrian.Card@colostate.edu.
Did you like what you just read?Show your support by donating $1 per month to North Forty News. This simple gesture will help us hire more journalists.