Fort Collins police have concluded the investigation into the April 27 parties in the Summerhill neighborhood that deteriorated into riotous conditions.
The parties were shut down after police were called to the neighborhood when residents complained about large crowds gathered in the street. Police dispersed the partygoers who cooperated until the music was shut off. The crowd became unruly and aggressive, breaking bottles, climbing on streetlight poles, cars, and trees, and throwing bottles at police.
Although the vast majority of party-goers did not actively cause problems, they did contribute by failing to disperse when ordered. A total of 15 people involved in the disturbance have been identified and charged with the following:
County Court Charges:
Inciting a Riot:
• Kyle Stephen Griffin of Wellington, charged with inciting a riot, a felony.
• Kodi Don Noel, charged with inciting a riot.
Engaging in a riot:
• Cameron Walker Isaacks, engaging in a riot
• Joseph Daniel Steinkirchner, charged with engaging in a riot, CSU student
• Houwer (Mike) Omar Argueta-Garcia of Carbondale, cited for disorderly conduct (Petty offense), CSU student.
The following eight individuals who hosted three of the parties have been charged with a municipal citation for nuisance gatherings. The citation carries a fine of up to $1,000 and allows the city to recover any costs incurred as a result of the incident. Nuisance gathering citations are municipal court misdemeanors and the charges will be resolved through the Municipal Court process.
• Jared Charles Doll, 1637 Westbridge Dr.
• Ethan Leslie Lewinskas-Hodgson, 1637 Westbridge Dr., CSU student
• Jeremy Brian Smith, 1637 Westbridge Dr., CSU student
• Michael Aaron King, 1637 Westbridge Dr., CSU student
• Andrew Ellipsis Simmons, 1637 Westbridge Dr.
• Tyler Michael Loendorf, 1637 Westbridge Dr., CSU student
• Zachary Alan Vonthun, 1637 Westbridge Dr.
• Dane Elliot Shore, 1637 Westbridge Dr., CSU student.
• Kapri Lashaw Bibbs, CSU student
• Evan Louis Edwards of Meeker.
The investigation has concluded.