The City of Fort Collins will be mailing out ballots for the 2015 municipal election beginning on Friday, March 20. All ballots must be received by 7 p.m. on Election Day, April 7 in order to be counted.
Voting is easy, convenient, and free! The b allots are mailed directly to voters and include pre-paid postage to return. Ballots can also be dropped off at the following locations:
Help NFN Grow
· City Clerk’s Office, 300 LaPorte Ave., during normal business hours
· Fort Collins Police Services, 2221 S. Timberline Road, accessible 24 hours a day in the building entryway until 7 p.m. on Election Day
· Larimer County Citizen Information Center, 200 W. Oak St., during normal business hours
· Northside Atzlan Community Center, 112 E. Willow St., inside the East entrance during normal Center hours
· Senior Center, 1200 Raintree Drive, inside the main door during normal Center hours
· South Transit Center, 4915 Fossil Blvd., accessible 24 hours a day until 7 p.m. on Election Day.
This year’s ballot features a number of items including a vote for mayor and city council seats in District 2, 4 and 6. Other ballot issues include four city-initiated charter amendments, the proposed quarter cent sales and use tax extension to support community projects, and a proposed extension of a quarter cent sales and use tax to fund the city’s Street Maintenance Program. All municipal elections are non-partisan and candidates are not required to provide information about their party affiliation.
For more information, visit fcgov.com/AprilElection or call the City Clerk’s Office at 970-221-6515