Don’t be caught in the back country unaware!
Avalanche awareness clinics are taking place at Jax Outdoor Gear, 1200 North College in Fort Collins, on Jan. 17, 6 to 7:30 p.m. and Feb. 14, 6 to 7:30 p.m.
Help NFN Grow
The workshop will teach basic avalanche awareness skills on:
• Judging before you go out
• The level of danger you may be facing
• How to read potential avalanche signs
• What to bring to be prepared in case of an avalanche
• How to ski safely with a group in terms of avalanche awareness
• What to do if an avalanche occurs.
For more information, contact Leslie Wharton at 970-221-0544, email