Monday, February 5, 2018
10:30am – 2:30pm Commissioner Retreat, Front Range Business Centers, 155 E Boardwalk Drive, Suite 400, 4th Floor Main Boardroom, Fort Collins, CO
3:00pm – 6:00pm Land Use Items with Development Review Team, Hearing Room, 1st Floor
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
ITEM TABLED TO February 12, 2018
* CRYSTAL LAKES 2nd LOTS 61 & 62 LOT CONSOLIDATION, FILE #18-LAND3719
ITEM TABLED FROM JANUARY 8, 2018
1. Wilderness Ranches Lot 5 Road EASEMENT VACATION, FILE #17-LAND3710; Request: To vacate the right of way for Deer Path Street in Wilderness Ranches across Lot 5; Location: In Wilderness Ranches Subdivision south of CR 44H Buckhorn Road. West of Moody Park Road.
PUBLIC HEARING CONSENT ITEMS: Will not be discussed unless requested by Commissioners or members of the audience.
2. SCHOLZ MINOR LAND DIVISION, FILE #17LAND3716; Request: A two lot MLD to divide an existing 40 acre parcel with one home. Creating a 29.3 acre lot with the home and a 10.9 acre vacant parcel to allow a new single family dwelling; Location: On Stove Prairie Road at 5753 Stove Prairie Road. North of Rist Canyon Road north west of Fort Collins
3. D JOHNSTON MINOR RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT LOTS 2 & 4 AMENDED PLAT, FILE #17-LAND3714; Request: Amended Plat to correct illegal conveyances from Lot 4 to Lots 1 and 2 of the D. Johnston M.R.D. S-47-90; Location: Located approximately 1/4 mile north of the intersection of Glade Road and W County Road 24 on the north side of the road; more specifically located at 3221 and 3269 Bailey Court, Loveland.
4. WEST HIAWATHA HEIGHTS LOTS 3,WEST HIAWATHA HEIGHTS LOTS 3 AMENDED PLAT FILE #18-LAND3720; Request: Amended Plat of Lots 3, 6A & 6B, Block 6 West Hiawatha Heights Amended to correct an encroachment issue of an existing home currently located on Lot 3 and encroaching onto Lots 6A & 6B (one lot); Location: Situated east of N County Road 73C, north of Hiawatha Highway; situated at 25 Peace Settler Court and 45 Peace Settler Court.
5. JORRISTMA MINOR LAND DIVISION, FILE #17-LAND3718; Request: A Minor Land Division to divide the existing single-family residence from the vacant agricultural land; Location: 5615 E. County Road 64, Wellington
6:00pm – 8:00pm Commissioner Donnelly and Commissioner Gaiter may attend the City of Fort Collins State of the City Address, Washingtonís, 132 Laporte Avenue, Fort Collins
Tuesday, February 6, 2018
9:00am – 11:00am Public Comment, Administrative Matters, and Consent Agenda Approval/Document Execution by Board of County Commissioners (BCC).† Specific agenda items for Administrative Matters and Consent Agenda are viewable†in the BCC Office on the 2nd Floor, and at www.larimer.org/bocc/commissioners-meetings/internet-broadcasts-commissioners-meetings.
Legal Matters with Jeannine Haag, County Attorney
12:00pm – 1:00pm Commissioner Gaiter may attend the Larimer County Foundation 2017 Year-end meeting, Lake Estes Conference Room, 3rd Floor
1:00pm – 2:00pm Administrative Direction to County Management, Sprague Lake Conference Room, 2nd Floor
6:00pm – 7:00pm Commissioner Gaiter will participate in the Larimer County Academy, Hearing Room, 1st Floor
7:00pm – 8:00pm Commissioner Johnson may participate in the Executive Fair Board Meeting, Sprague Lake Conference Room, 2nd Floor
Wednesday, February 7, 2018
8:30am – 10:00am Commissioner Johnson will visit with citizens at LaPorte Pizza, 3208 W. CR 54G, LaPorte. Guest will be Suzette Mallette, Transportation Program Manager, who will discuss regional transportation issues.
9:00am – 9:30am Commissioner Donnelly will participate in Kids Pak, 2600 North Lincoln, Loveland
12:00pm – 1:30pm County Elected Officials Lunch Meeting, The Lost Cajun, 331 S Meldrum St #100, Fort Collins
5:30pm – 9:00pm Planning Commission / County Commissioner Joint Work session, Boyd Lake Conference Room, 1st Floor
Thursday, February 8, 2018
7:30am – 10:45am Commissioner Johnson may attend the Downtown Development Authority meeting at the Rocky Mountain Innosphere, 320 E. Vine Drive, Fort Collins
9:00am – 11:00am Commissioner Gaiter may participate in the Larimer County Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP) Leadership Team Meeting, 1525 Blue Spruce Drive, Fort Collins
11:30am – 1:00pm Commissioner Johnson will attend Larimer County Interagency Oversite Group Meeting, Carter Lake Conference Room, 1st Floor
1:30pm – 3:30pm Commissioner Johnson will attend the Office on Aging Advisory Council, Human Services, 2573 Midpoint, Room 124, Fort Collins
Friday, February 9, 2018 Open Schedule
Highlighted meetings are of greater public interest.
Policy Decision will be made at this meeting.
Indicates televised meeting on Comcast Fort Collins Cable Channel 14, U.S. Cable Channel 16, and Loveland Cable Channel 16.
Meeting will be broadcast on the internet at the address:
Larimer County will make reasonable accommodations and will make special communication arrangement for persons with disabilities. Please call 498-7010 for assistance.
Unless otherwise noted, all meetings are held in the Commissioners’ Conference Room of the Larimer County Courthouse, 200 West Oak, Fort Collins, Colorado. Agenda is subject to change.
The Larimer County Virtual Courthouse is available on the web at www.larimer.org
MEETINGS OF BOARDS AND COMMISSIONS FOR THE WEEK OF February 5- February 9, 2018
February 5 5:00pm Rural Land Use Advisory Board, Lakes Estes Conference Room, 3rd Floor
February 6 9:00am Estes Valley Board of Adjustment – Estes Park Town Hall Board Room, 170 MacGregor Avenue, Estes Park
7:00pm Fair Board Executive Committee, Sprague Lake Conference Room, 2nd Floor
February 8 11:30am Larimer County Interagency Oversite Group Meeting, Carter Lake Conference Room, 1st Floor
12:00pm Juvenile Community Review Board – Human Services, 2555 Midpoint, Suite E, Fort Collins – Executive Session – CRS 24-6-402 (4) (c)
1:30pm Office on Aging Advisory Council, Human Services, 2573 Midpoint, Room 124, Fort Collins
Extension Services Committee meetings will be posted on the bulletin board by the public entrance to the Extension Office at 1525 Blue Spruce, Fort Collins, Colorado; or contact the Extension Office at 498-6000 for further information.
Did you like what you just read?Show your support by donating $1 per month to North Forty News. This simple gesture will help us hire more journalists.