Teddy Parker-Renga, Department of Natural Resources
LOVELAND, Colo. – The next Larimer County Open Lands Advisory Board meeting is Thursday, June 28, 2018 from 5:00-8:00 p.m. at the Loveland City Council Chambers, 500 E. 3rd St., Loveland.
The agenda includes the following action items, presentations and discussion topics:
• Larimer County Comprehensive Master Plan – Eastern Plains
Make a difference in your community.
Support independent journalism.Click here to sign up for NFN's daily email for only $1 per month.
• 1995 Sales Tax Initiative Expended presentation
• Capital Improvement Program update and recommendations
• Organizational chart update
• Open Space District updates and reports
All meetings are open to the public. For additional information, contact Charlie Johnson, Interim Open Lands Program Manager, at (970) 498-5725.