LOVELAND, Colo. – The next Larimer County Open Lands Advisory Board meeting is Thursday, Nov. 29, 2018 from 5-8 p.m. in the Poudre River Room at the Larimer County Loveland Campus, 200 Peridot Ave., Loveland. Please arrive by 6 p.m., as the doors to the building will be locked at 6 p.m.
The agenda includes the following action items, presentations and discussion topics:
• OLAB venue change
• Fee Study
• Summary of process and input from three community public meetings
• Review of use levels for Devil’s Backbone and Horsetooth Mountain open spaces
• Review of financial spreadsheet
• Staff proposal – future budget review
• Fee Subcommittee recommendation for 2019 fee
• Open Lands Advisory Board fee recommendation
• Final review of partnership with Loveland on land acquisition of Big Thompson East River Corridor
• Horsetooth planning process update
• Open Space District updates and reports
All meetings are open to the public. For additional information, please contact Natural Resources Director Gary Buffington at (970) 619-4560 or email@example.com.
Thomas Clayton Same services, hours offered at Larimer County Loveland Campus The same child support services available to Fort Collins clients are now available at the new Larimer County Loveland Campus, Second Floor, 200 Peridot […]
By Teddy Parker-Renga Community Relations Specialist Larimer County Natural Resources LOVELAND, Colo. – The next Larimer County Open Lands Advisory Board meeting is Thursday, February 22, 2018 from 5:00-8:00 p.m. at the Loveland Council Chambers, 500 E. 3rd […]