PSD schools will start two hours later than normal Wednesday, Oct. 30 due to severe weather and road conditions.
Safety is a top priority in PSD, and our intent is to give families, students, and staff additional time to get to school. A two-hour delay also supports the efforts of our partners at the City of Fort Collins, as their teams clear the streets and make them as safe as possible.
Help NFN Grow
– Bus pick up times: Buses will pick up students at bus stops 2 hours later than the regular schedule. Road conditions may increase travel time for buses and students may have a longer wait time at bus stops.
– Drop off and arrival times: Students who walk to school, are dropped off or who drive should arrive 2 hours later than regular arrival times. Please do not arrive earlier.
– Kindergarten and Early Childhood programs: Morning-only kindergarten and Early Childhood programs are cancelled during a delayed start schedule. Afternoon kindergarten and Early Childhood programs follow normal schedules. Full-day kindergarten and Early Childhood programs start 2 hours later than normal and release on time.
– Before- and after-school childcare: B.A.S.E. Camp will open at the normal time for students who attend the program.
– School dismissal times: Schools will dismiss students at normal times. Bus drop-off times in neighborhoods and parent pick-up times at schools will also be on regular schedule.
– Breakfast: Breakfast will not be served.
– FRCC and CSU: High school students who attend classes at Front Range Community College or Colorado State University should check with the college to determine if classes are in session.
– Futures Lab: Morning classes at Futures Lab are cancelled Wednesday, Oct.30.