The Wellington Area Chamber of Commerce is proud to have partnered with the North Forty News for the annual publication!! This is a comprehensive guide to Wellington area businesses and community organizations.
A special thank you to all the businesses who invested in ad sales with us and to the North Forty News and team for all your efforts in ad sales, follow-ups, and your generous distributions!!!
And a big thank you to the Directory Committee members that worked diligently to put it together and get it out on time:
Kristi Cannon-Chairman of the Chamber of Commerce
Jon Slutsky-Past Chairman of the Chamber of Commerce
Lorilyn Bockelman-Blue Pine Construction-Chamber Board member
Matt Dierlam-North Forty News
Blaine Howerton-North Forty News
Lisa Christopherson-Polished Spa-Chamber Board member
Mary McCaffrey-Wellington Chamber Executive Administrator
Kacy Lobato-Kacy Graphics
New this year to the directory are coupons on pages 54 and 55. Thank you to Megan Larson-M Rock Creative and Jami Sterkel-Integrity Insurance Specialists-Chamber Board Member, for contributing to this project.
THE GUIDE FEATURES:
– Full-color magazine-sized product with a year-long shelf life
– 7,000 printed and distributed via direct mail to every household in the 80549 Wellington area
– Alphabetical and category listings of Wellington Chamber members
– Community resources, Wellington’s history, demographics, and local attractions
– Available all year with current North 40 News issues with Northern Colorado and online of both the Wellington Chamber and North 40 News websites
– Distributed in local businesses, inside the Wellington Welcome Packets and available at the Chamber office, located on 4006 Cleveland Avenue in Wellington
To read the Directory online: