Can’t think of a better time to say thank you to everyone who plants flowers in front of their houses. So cool that you share their beauty with us passersby.
I’ve loved seeing all of them on every trip to town:
– The daffodils and tulips and coreopsis on the south side of Ford Hill.
– The gorgeous hedge of lilacs near the Stratton Park turnoff.
– The bearded irises and Oriental poppies everywhere, especially around Bellvue.
– The old roses and delphiniums in LaPorte.
– The sunflower and blue Russian sage garden near the Bellvue post office.
– The hillside of purple dame’s rocket, the white prickly poppies at the driveway, and all the rest.
Thanks for sharing your flowers. Love ’em!