LOVELAND OPERA HOUSE

The former Arcadia Hotel in Loveland has been entirely renovated after being spared from full demolition. Owners Howard and Diana Perko of Masonville saved the historic landmark structure, built in 1884 as the original opera house of Loveland, when they purchased the building in 2014. The building was in total disrepair, but Howard, the Director of Engineering for Magnum Piering Engineering in Fort Collins, saw promise in the location and opted to engage GCH Construction and G. Orr Construction to fully renovate the corner building at Fourth and Cleveland. Now fully finished, the building features four businesses on the lower level (The Gold Star Group Real Estate, Lady Luxe Salon & Spa, The Condiment Queen, and Splurge Antiques), as well as offices, a kitchen, restrooms, and two, one-bedroom and two, two-bedroom apartments on the second floor. The building is located at 140 E. Fourth Street in Loveland, CO.