Support Northern Colorado Journalism
Show your support for North Forty News by helping us produce more content. It's a kind and simple gesture that will help us continue to bring more content to you.Click to Donate
The Human Bean Northern Colorado is hosting a virtual fundraiser called “Beans and Bingo for Hope” on Friday, January 29, 2021, from 7 pm to 8 pm to raise money for Hope Lives! The Lydia Dody Breast Cancer Support Center.
The bingo game will be coffee themed and give participants a chance to win Human Bean gift cards.
“While we can’t gather in person, we are hoping this interactive event will connect us virtually for some fun, laughs, and smiles, while raising support for this deserving organization in our community,” said Owner of The Human Bean Northern Colorado, Frank Sherman.
All of those who register and play will receive a voucher for a free drink at The Human Bean. Players will also have the opportunity to bid on silent auction items.
Hope Lives! adds quality of life to breast cancer patients through integrative support services and products that aid in managing the physical, emotional, social, and financial side effects of breast cancer treatment.
The Human Bean locations in Northern Colorado are as follows:
- 6505 W 29th Street, Greeley, CO 80634
- 405 E Main Street, Windsor, CO 80550
- 6180 E Crossroads Blvd, Loveland, CO 80538
- 2610 W. 10th Street, Greeley, CO 80634
- 3665 W. 10th Street, Greeley, CO 80634
- 3310 23rd Avenue, Evans, CO 80620
- 100 S. 2nd Street, LaSalle, CO 80645
- 1822 S. College Avenue, Fort Collins, CO 80525
- 821 N. College Avenue, Fort Collins, CO 80524
For more information regarding The Human Bean, visit: humanbeannortherncolorado.com or to register for Beans and Bingo for Hope, visit: beans.givesmart.com/ or to learn more about Hope Lives!, visit: HopeLives.org