Three people were arrested after investigators located illicit drugs, paraphernalia, and stolen property during a recent residential search warrant.
In late July, the Northern Colorado Drug Task Force served the warrant at a home in the 3000-block of Indigo Circle North (Fort Collins) with the assistance of Fort Collins Police Services. The following items were recovered:
- Distribution amounts of methamphetamine and powdered fentanyl
- Cocaine and fentanyl pills
- Distribution equipment and drug paraphernalia
- Two firearms, 1 of which was stolen
- A stolen bicycle
Three people were arrested in association with this investigation.
Paul Reed (DOB 12/28/69)
- Special Offender charge (DF1)
- Unlawful distribution, manufacturing, and intent to distribute fentanyl (DF2) • Unlawful distribution, manufacturing, and intent to distribute Schedule I/II (DF2) • Theft (M2)
He was issued a $50,000 cash/surety bond by Judge Lammons.
Yvette Stewart (DOB 12/15/89)
- Misdemeanor Warrant – Theft (Weld County)
Stewart had a $1,000 cash bond associated with the warrant.
Derrick Armann (DOB 12/19/70)
- Misdemeanor Warrant – Traffic
- Parole hold (Texas)
The investigation is ongoing, and anyone with information is encouraged to contact the NCDTF Drug Tip Hotline at 970-416-2560. Tipsters can remain anonymous.
The NCDTF thanks all our member agencies and partners who continue working to make our community safer, including:
Larimer County Sheriff’s Office
Fort Collins Police Services
Loveland Police Department
Windsor Police Department
District Attorney – Eighth Judicial District – Colorado
Colorado Adult Parole
Drug Enforcement Administration
The charges are merely an accusation, and defendants are presumed innocent until proven guilty.