A central Larimer County telephone line has been established to route callers to a variety of flood-recovery service providers. Callers to 970-498-7140 will be offered recorded messages with a menu of options to be connected to specific organizations and agencies offering flood information and assistance.
The menu and sub-menu system provides options to be connected with many resources, including:
• FEMA assistance
• Volunteering and Donations
• Disaster Assistance Centers
• Food and product distribution centers
• Roads, bridges and transportation information
• Building and Planning Offices
• Health information
• Animal care
The phone line is available 24/7. It is recommended that callers have pen and paper available.