Businesses certified in the Level Up program within Larimer County are now operating under restriction level Blue.
Though Level Up certified businesses in Larimer County can now transition to level Blue, the county is currently under Level Yellow on the state’s COVID-19 dial. Larimer County reached the goal of having 70 percent of its population ages 70 and older having received at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine on Friday, February 26.
Capacity restrictions for Level Blue are as follows:
- Gyms and fitness centers can operate to 50 percent capacity or 175 people indoors.
- Indoor events and entertainment can operate at 50 percent capacity or up to 175 people.
- Last call for alcohol is at midnight.
- Offices at 50 percent capacity for operations.
- Outdoor events can operate at 50 percent capacity or 250 people.
- Personal services can operate at 50 percent capacity or up to 50 people.
- Restaurants at 50 percent capacity or up to 175 people indoors.
- Retail stores can accommodate 50 percent capacity.
For more information regarding capacity restrictions at each level and what the Blue level means for Level Up businesses, visit https://nocorecovers.com or to apply for Level Up, visit https://www.larimer.org.