- Aquatic Nuisance Species (ANS) update
- Annual financial presentation
- 2018 and 2019 Capital Improvement Program review and discussion
- New Google calendar appointment proposal
- Park District updates and reports
- U.S. Bureau of Reclamation update
LOVELAND, Colo. – The Larimer County Parks Advisory Board will meet April 10, 2018, from 5:30-8:30 p.m. at the Larimer County Natural Resources Administrative Offices, 1800 S. County Road 31, Loveland.
The agenda includes the following action items, presentations and discussion topics:
For additional information, contact Ken Brink Jr., Visitor Services Program Manager, at (970) 619-4555.