LOVELAND, Colo. – The Larimer County Parks Advisory Board will meet November 27, 2018, from 5:30-8:30 p.m. at the Horsetooth Area Information Center, 4200 W. County Road 38E, Fort Collins.
The agenda includes the following action items, presentations and discussion topics:
- Fee Study
- Summary of process and input from three community public meetings
- Review of use levels for Devil’s Backbone and Horsetooth Mountain open spaces
- Review of financial spreadsheet
- Staff proposal – future budget review
- Fee Subcommittee recommendation for 2019 fee
- Parks Advisory Board fee recommendation
- Park District updates and reports
- U.S. Bureau of Reclamation update
For additional information, contact Ken Brink Jr., Visitor Services Program Manager, at (970) 619-4555.
About Larimer County Department of Natural Resources
The Department of Natural Resources manages Larimer County’s great outdoor places, including open spaces and magnificent water-based recreation areas, and fosters responsible land stewardship through weed management and healthy forest practices. To learn more, visit www.larimer.org/