Don’t let that unwanted stuff keep piling up in the basement, the garage, or behind the shed. Saturday, April 30 is Town of Severance Clean-Up Day, and it’s FREE to all residents!
- Free wood chip mulch will be available for pick up by residents at Lakeview Park starting at 10 am, 1st come – 1st serve. Loading on your own.
- Smart Document Management will be in front of the Town Hall from 10 am-12 pm collecting shredding.
- Curbside trash pickup begins at 7 am; please ensure items are out by then.
- NOTE: Please DO NOT use the rolling carts provided by your trash company for Clean-Up Day. They will not be emptied.
- Place your bagged household waste, yard waste, bundled & tied branches/tree limbs, and larger items on the curb for pickup.
- Note: ALL items must be less than 4’ in length and weigh no more than 50 lbs.
- Roll-offs for bigger items such as furniture, appliances, and heavy construction will be in the Town Hall South parking lot. THESE ITEMS MUST BE TAKEN TO THE ROLL-OFF LOCATION AND NOT PLACED CURBSIDE.
- Clean out your medicine cabinets and turn in – safely and anonymously – your unneeded prescription drugs. Police officers will be at Town Hall to collect your prescription drugs for DEA National Prescription drug take-back day. From 10 am-2 pm
The following items will not be taken and cannot be disposed of: Cleaning products, paints/solvents, batteries, aerosols, petroleum products (gasoline, motor oil/oil filters), refrigerators, antifreeze, herbicides, pesticides, tires, TVs/monitors, computers, any type of electronics, or any potentially hazardous materials.
For additional information or questions, contact the Town of Severance at 970-686-1218.